This calendar displays upcoming sessions and hearings held by regional and universal human rights monitoring bodies, special rapporteurs and independent experts’ country visits, annual assemblies of intergovernmental organizations, and international days observed by the United Nations. For the brief description of an event, hover over the entry. For additional details, click on the event. To submit an event for inclusion in the calendar, please contact IJRC.
* World Cancer DayWorld Cancer Day
* Zero Tolerance for FGM DayZero Tolerance for FGM Day
The World Health Organization's International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation is observed on February 6.
* World Pulses DayWorld Pulses Day
* World Radio DayWorld Radio Day
* World Day of Social JusticeWorld Day of Social Justice
World Day of Social Justice is observed on February 20.
|Conferences & Trainings|
|Mechanism Session (Public)|
|Meetings of States Parties|
|Review of State Reports|
|Social & Cultural Events|